Our Baltimore vacation packages are the perfect way to enhance your stay at Scarborough Fair Bed and Breakfast while experiencing many of the great activities and attractions our city has to offer.
Are you looking for a get-away that is a bit more customized? We are happy to be your EXPLORATION CONSULTANT - allow us to create an itinerary tailor made to your specifications and interests. Contact us today for this unique way to explore Baltimore.
Looking for a unique way to add to your experience? Visit our NEW Voluntourism page!
Looking for a unique way to eat your way through Baltimore? Visit our NEW Food Network page!
Create your own custom package by choosing from the a la cart items below.
Planning a romantic Baltimore getaway for two? Let us do the footwork while you get all the credit! Whether traveling alone, with a small group, or even if it is just the two of you, enhance your trip with one of these memorable additions:
Get $350 or more in added value when you Book our 2014 Two Nights Winter Savings Package!
Booking this great package is easy! Select Reservations and availability from the list at the top or the page. Plug in your information for a 2 night stay and submit. Under the available rooms will be the package selections, including this great choice.
We have worked closely with some fantastic local businesses to get you the following special pricing, adding up to as much as $350 in value, or potentially even more! See the full list below:
- Good Eats & Drinks:
- Regi's American Bistro: $10 credit off purchase of $25 or more.
- Ryleigh's Oyster Bar and Restaurant: $15 Luncheon credit good from 11 AM to 3 PM (Cannot be combined with any other offer nor with gift cards/certificates. Other restrictions may apply)
- Pub Dog: Happy Hour pricing any time for guests
- $3.50 pairs of beer (Regularly $4.50)
- $1 off all liquor (Normally ranging from $5.50-7)
- $6 apps (Regularly around $8)
- Blue Agave Restaurante y Tequleria: a free house margarita or beer with the purchase of any lunch menu item between 11 AM - 4 PM
- Sobo Café: Free Drink with the purchase of an entrée
- Midnite Confections Cupcakery: $6 off the purchase of one dozen cupcakes (normally $36)
- Bookmakers Cocktail Club: 10% off of a guest's entire bill, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Crystal Moll Gallery: 10% off Crystal Moll artist work including cards, prints & tiles (originals not included, up to $100 off)
- Book Escape: Free gift with purchase of $5 or more.
- Baltimore Rent A Tours: 90 min walking tour for 2 for only $40 (normally $60)
- Spotlighters Theater: 2 tickets for $20 (normally 2 tickets or $40) for shows from November 21, 2014 through March 31, 2014. See Spotlighters.org for theater schedule.
- Over $100 off your 2 night stay & $20 credit toward gift shop purchases.
(Not valid 11/27/14-11/28/14, 12/24/14-12/27/14, 12/31/14-1/1/15, and 2/13/15-2/14/15)
Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast’'s Picnic Menu:
Presented by the wonderfully owned Sobo Cafe, with cupcakes from Midnite Confection's Cupcakery, both located just down the street
Boats docked at the Inner Harbor
Enjoy a unique and satisfying meal, where gourmet and take out combine! A great lunch alternative for when you are in town for a convention or dine al fresco in Federal Hill Park, Fort McHenry or any number of beautiful outdoor spaces. When the weather is cooler or rainy, spread the blanket out in your room or enjoy in our dining room. For $50 you get the following plus two drinks packed away in one of our insulated wicker baskets and a picnic blanket to spread it out on. When reserving, type your selections in the notes section of your reservation.
(Requires 48 hour notice. Arrangements for single person picnics are also available.)
- Choice of Two Mains:
- Ham and Swiss Sandwich: emmenthal cheese, cherry mustard
- House Salmon Sandwich: caper spread, pickled onions, lettuce
- Veggie Sandwich: assorted vegetables & arugula pesto
- Roast Beef Sandwich: tiger sauce, lettuce, tomato
- Smoked Chicken Salad Sandwich: apricot spread, lettuce, tomato
- Roasted Chicken and Ranch Salad: pickled onions, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, croutons
- Choice of Two Sides:
- Arugula Pesto Pasta
- Classic Potato Salad
- Feta Dip with Veggies
- Side Salad
- Two locally made cupcakes (Please advise us on food allergies or flavors you do not like)
- Choice of Two Drinks:
- Coke, Diet Coke, 7up, Root Beer, or Bottled Water
- Chocolate-covered Strawberries ($20)
Nothing says romance like chocolate dipped strawberries. Ask us about adding something bubbly to accompany them.
Freshly arranged florals are the epitome of nature, grace, and elegance. Allow our select florists at Fleur de Lis to create a unique living work of art. If you have some favorite florals, the floral artist will do their best to meet your request.
- Seasonal Bouquet ($40)
A fresh bouquet of seasonal flowers is the epitome of natural beauty.
- Bouquet & Container ($55)
A stylized arrangement that plays with color, form and texture, all captured in a vessel that is yours to keep.
- Custom Design ($75 & Up)
An inspired design that may make you gasp in appreciation of its beauty.
Harbor Pass ($67 per person, a savings of over $12)
Inner Harbor and the National Aquarium in Baltimore
Let us know 48 hours in advance, and we can pick up a pass from the Baltimore Visitors Center for your use. (Please list choices in the special needs section of your reservation request. Offer is subject to cancellation or change at any time. All ticket sales are final. We are unable to provide refunds, credits, reprints, or exchanges. Use of the pass for Baltimore Water Taxi is subject to weather conditions during 4 day period of the pass.)
The Winter Harbor Pass features five attractions for four days at one discounted price. It offers familiar favorites like discounted entry into the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center and Top of the World Observation Level. But, in addition, Harbor Pass ticket holders will also receive a one-time entry to their choice of the American Visionary Art Museum or Port Discovery Children's Museum and a choice of Sports Legends at Camden Yards or the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture.
We understand your need for exercise, stress reduction, and rejuvenation. This is why each guest can request a complementary pass per day for our fantastic neighborhood fitness center. Sometimes though you need something a little more than the normal routine. Below are our newest offerings to keep your mind and body balanced and refreshed by partnering with The Healing Path, located just a few blocks away. Please contact us directly to schedule your session.
- Executive Charm ($135)
In town for a meeting and want to look and feel refreshed?
Enjoy a 45 minute Stress Buster massage to work out the kinks followed by 30 minutes of Face Toning. The Hydro Face Toning Massage begins with a cleanser and “scrub” applied to the face. Then the facial muscles are toned and massaged using specific techniques. Warm hot towels are applied to the face, neck and shoulders which help melt stress away. Notice a difference from you very first treatment!
- Head to Toe, Hon ($95)
Traveling can wreak havoc on your body, leading to a stiff neck, sore legs, aching feet and low back discomfort. Get your body back in shape to tour Charm City with a Signature 60 Full Body Massage. We use the finest, aromatherapy massage oils (locally created by SoBotanicals), hot towel compresses and our highly trained therapists can work your body to help restore, nourish and revitalize after a long day of traveling.
- You can add another 30 minutes for a total of $130
- Hot Rockin Massage
Hot stone massage therapy is a specialty using smooth, heated stones for a deeply soothing, relaxing form of massage. The heat of the stones is placed on tight muscles to help them release and induce overall relaxation.
- 75 minutes $120
- You can add another 15 minutes for a total of $140
- Nurturing the Mother to Be ($100)
Prenatal massage is a wonderful way to relieve stress and promote relaxation. We offer trimester appropriate massage using the finest aromatherapy oils (locally created by SoBotanicals) to help reduce tension and muscle aches, inducing relaxation for the body, mind and spirit. Our sessions are seventy minutes.
- You can add another fifteen minutes for a total of $135
- Add treatment for Tired Legs and Feet for $55
- You can also try a Prenatal Yoga Class for $15 Includes mat and towel (see schedule for class times)
Souvenir Mugs ($18 for one, or two for $32 - tax included)