click pictures to enlarge
$249 to $259
Nov 1 - Feb 28: Check out our Fall/Winter specials on our reservation page!
Special event prices may apply on certain dates.
Our largest room on the second floor is the Edgar Allan Poe Suite. Inspired by the loves and works of this intriguing and romantic genius. Envelope yourself in paneled walls, rich plums, calming grays, luxurious velvets & sateens as you curl up in the plush parlor area beside the oversized mantle and fireplace with windows overlooking Historic Charles Street, or write out postcards in your own mini office. The velvet upholstered King-Sized Select Comfort mattress with dual control and 400 thread count jacquard sheets offer the utmost in made to fit relaxation. Unwind under the steamy sprays of an oversized rain showerhead with eight customizable settings in the large bath with combination shower/tub.
- Seating area
- Desk and workspace
- Large attached bathroom
- Oversized rain showerhead with 8 settings from soothing rain to powerspray
- Tub and shower combination
- King-size bed with dual-control Select Comfort mattress
- Velvet headboard
- Luxurious 400 thread count jacquard sheets
- Oversized mantel and marble tile surrounding built-in Electric Fireplace with remote control, heat settings, and realistic sound
- Dark wood laminate flooring - newly installed in 2009
- Antique reproduction lighting fixtures with dimmer controls
- Alarm clock radio with universal dock for iPod and 6 soothing nature sounds
- Special artwork from artist Edmund Dulac inspired by the poetry of Edgar Allan Poe
- Portraits of Edgar Allan Poe and Virginia Clemm Poe, his wife
- In-room cable television with built-in DVD player
- Free secure wireless high-speed Internet access
- Exclusive Verde bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames
- Luxurious bath sheets made from 65% bamboo and 35% Egyptian cotton
- Hairdryer in bathroom