click pictures to enlarge
$249 to $259
Nov 1 - Feb 28: Check out our Fall/Winter specials on our reservation page!
Special event prices may apply on certain dates.
The next first floor room is the Hickory Vale, fitted with shades of calming blue and crisp clean white, the space embraces you in romantic relaxation. The queen-sized carved Victorian bed has its canopy dressed with fine lace. With its ten foot ceilings, gas fireplace and double person whirlpool tub/shower combination you have landed in the lap of luxury. This room is directly off the dining room, allowing you to be only steps away from your morning coffee and complimentary beverages.
- Feel like you are even more a part of the neighborhood with a private entrance to the room
- The oldest part of the property, built in 1801
- Windows look onto the Historic East Montgomery Street
- 10 ft ceilings
- Antique mantel
- Queen sized Victorian bed
- Gas fireplace
- Attached bathroom
- Oversized rain showerhead with 8 settings from soothing rain to powerspray
- Double person whirpool tub/shower
- Modern microfiber sheets provide the best experience in sleep comfort and sumptuous texture
- Writing Desk
- In-room Baltimore Heritage Snacks
- In-room cable television with built-in DVD player
- Free secure wireless high-speed Internet access
- Exclusive Verde bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames
- Luxurious High Loft Oversized 820-gram weight 100% cotton bath towels
- Hairdryer in bathroom