click pictures to enlarge
$179 to $199
Nov 1 - Feb 28: Check out our Fall/Winter specials on our reservation page!
Special event prices may apply on certain dates.
Located on the second floor, the Franklin room is our smallest and most peaceful room. With its shades of warm amber and russet, iron bed and antique oak furniture, this room is the perfect retreat for any traveler.
The private bath is across the hall with a tub and shower combination. Soft, fluffy robes are provided.
- Antique oak furniture
- Iron Queen-sized bed
- Small and cozy
- Among the quietest rooms in the B&B
- The view overlooks the main entrance of the building
- Private bathroom is directly across the hall
- Oversized rain showerhead with 8 settings from soothing rain to powerspray
- Tub and shower combination
- Modern microfiber sheets provide the best experience in sleep comfort and sumptuous texture
- Writing Desk
- In-room Baltimore Heritage Snacks
- Alarm clock radio with universal dock for iPod and 6 soothing nature sounds
- In-room cable television with built-in DVD player
- Free secure wireless high-speed Internet access
- Exclusive Verde bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames
- Luxurious High Loft Oversized 820-gram weight 100% cotton bath towels
- Hairdryer in bathroom