click pictures to enlarge
$234 to $244
Nov 1 - Feb 28: Check out our Fall/Winter specials on our reservation page!
Special event prices may apply on certain dates.
On the first floor you will find the F. Scott Fitzgerald room which welcomes you with its casual luxury in mellow golds, silvers, grays and blues. From the teal velvet upholstered and tufted queen sized bed to the fireplace with antique mantel and the author-inspired art, you will feel as if the Fitzgerald's have welcomed you into their own home.
There is a bathroom with walk-in shower en suite. This room is a consistent favorite of our many business guests.
- Feel like you are even more a part of the neighborhood with a private entrance to the room
- The oldest part of the property, built in 1801
- Windows look out to the intersection of South Charles and East Montgomery
- Antique mantel
- Gas fireplace
- Queen sized bed upholstered in velvet with a tufted headboard
- Modern microfiber sheets provide the best experience in sleep comfort and sumptuous texture
- Writing Desk
- In-room Baltimore Heritage Snacks
- Cozy attached bathroom
- Walk-in shower
- Oversized rain showerhead with 8 settings from soothing rain to powerspray
- Alarm clock radio with universal dock for iPod and 6 soothing nature sounds
- In-room cable television with built-in DVD player
- Free secure wireless high-speed Internet access
- Exclusive Verde bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames
- Luxurious High Loft Oversized 820-gram weight 100% cotton bath towels
- Hairdryer in bathroom