Looking for a unique way to add to your experience? Visit our NEW Voluntourism page!
Looking for a unique way to eat your way through Baltimore? Visit our NEW Food Network page!
If you have never visited us before, you will quickly discover that there is an endless variety of things to do during your Baltimore, MD vacation. Below is just a sampling of local activities and attractions you may enjoy during your getaway at Scarborough Fair.
Scarborough Fair is a proud member of Authentic Baltimore, a group of historic institutions in the city, working to tell their unique story to visitors as they tour, dine and shop. Visit www.authenticbaltimore.org for a select list of historic sites, museums, galleries, and restaurants that are qualified to be called “Authentic Baltimore”!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
HISTORY & MUSEUMS
Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles
- Cross St. Market* - The local historic open-air market just a few block down Charles Street, in the heart of Federal Hill.
- SoBotanical* - Bath and Body Boutique with an Organic twist. Many of these luxurious items are homeopathic and created by hand right there in the store. Treat yourself to a custom blended organic cologne or perfume and have your own signature scent just like the stars do.
- Shofer’s Furniture* - One of the best furniture stores in the entire city.
- Light Street Cycles* - The bicycle shop with the best selection in town.
- Morstein’s Jewelers* - Fine jewelry with distinctive style.
- Fleur de Lis Florist - Our personal florist for designs in all of our rooms.
- Whimsy/Reason* - A shop whose beauty and panache is only equaled by the items they sell. Honestly, there is no better place for men’s clothing in the city, and the women’s fare and home accessories are simply exquisite, yet fun.
- Babe* - High style without high prices in many sizes and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Ladybugs & Fireflies* - Fun abounds in this store of adorable children’s clothing and toys.
- The Bottom Drawer* - Lingere classy, sexy and comfortable.
- Phinas Luxury Linens* - Envelope yourself in the finest linens Baltimore has to offer. Our beautiful cashmere-like bamboo/cotton towels were purchased here.
- Historic Fells Point
- Lexington Market - The largest open air public market in the city..historic and fun.
- Harborplace and The Gallery* - Many commercialized shops, restaurants and small eateries.
MUSIC & ARTS
FOOD AND SPIRITS
We would be happy to direct you to wonderful restaurants in historic Federal Hill as well as the many neighborhoods of Baltimore based on your interests and taste. Please contact us!
- Federal Hill Fitness* - We provide complimentary day passes to our guests to that they can keep up with their fitness regimes while staying with us. Just three blocks away, an eighty year-old historic building houses a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring: Free Weights, Plate Loaded Machines, Functional Training, Ellipticals, Aerobics and Group Fitness, Upright and Recumbent Bikes, Complete Circuit of Selectorized Weight Training Machines, Individual Flat Screen TVs, and machines by the well known companies Nautilus NITRO, Precor, Cybex, Tuff Stuff and Stairmaster. Get a fantastic workout in the heart of Federal Hill.
- The Healing Path* - Fantastic Massage, Palates and Yoga Studio just a few blocks away. They are always ready to help you renew your soul, distress your mind and rebalance your body. Allow us to schedule your treatment or class today!